- Two big spoons of vegetable or olive oil (i prefer olive oil over vegetable oil)
- Two courgettes (use a peeler and cut the courgettes into some ribbons)
- Pepper and salt according to your taste and preference
- Two big spoons of honey
- Two sliced carrots
- Four tomatoes (plum)
- Half a cucumber
- Two chopped spring onions
- One shredded lettuce
- One big spoon of seeds of sunflower
- Olive oil (extra virgin)
- Juice of two lemons
- Two big spoons of truffle oil
- Take a bowl and place the ribbons on it, add oil to it and use your hands to mix them together once done mixing add pepper and salt and again start mixing the ribbons need to be properly coated.
- Take a pan and place it on your stove, turn the stove on, heat your pan, once there is smoke add the coated ribbons to the pan but in batches, cook each side of the ribbons for about a minute (once brown transfer the cooked ribbons to a plate or a bowl).
- Wash your pan and then place it again on your stove, add water to the pan and boil it once boiled add sliced carrots to the water and boil them for about two-three minutes.
- Now chop all the veggies (tomatoes, onions, and the lettuce) once chopped place them in a bowl, add seeds to the bowl.
- Its time for dressing, add some extra virgin oil to the other bowl, now add truffle oil and lemon juice, mix well (use a spoon for mixing)
- Now add cooked ribbons and carrots to your salad. That’s all.
- Let’s make one salad which is super healthy and ridiculously easy to make, does not require a lot of ingredients as well
- You can go for green or brown lentils (make sure they are properly drained
- Diced cucumber
- Four halved tomatoes (cherry tomatoes)
- Two medium-sized chopped spring onions
- Two big spoons of dressing (go for the fat-free dressing)
- One big spoon of mint (make sure it is fresh and do not forget to chop it)
- Crumbled cheese
- Take a bowl and add all the chopped veggies to it once done adding all the vegetables add the fat-free dressing to the bowl, mix well (for mixing use a spoon), on the top add cheese and simply serve.
- Worried about from where you can get the dressing? there is no need to be worried because such salad dressings are easily available in the market you just need to find the right one for your salad because the market is full of different types of salad dressings.
- The best part about this salad is that each and every serving of it provides thirteen grams of protein and other than protein it provides the same amount of carbohydrate with protein and carbohydrate it provides one hundred and sixty-five kcal, it is not that high in fat as it only provides about five point five grams of fat and about four grams of fiber