I as a person hate throwing the fabric leftovers or any leftovers for that matter and I m very much aware of that fact that there are a lot of people like me out there, so for all the people out there who hate throwing things here are ten creative ideas which can save you the pain of throwing your leftover fabric.
- You can create adorable small sized wallets for your phone and all you would need is some fabric and some clips, attach them and you’re good to go, you will be proud of yourself and other than being proud your phone would stay safe.
- You can make a beautiful pouch using trim scraps all you would require for making adorable pouches are some pieces of cloth, some zips and that’s all, you can keep coins in your pouch or you can even gift it to some of your close friends.
- You can create belts for your dishtowels so that they do not fall on the floor all the time, all you need is some leftover fabric and velcro, the best part is you can really decorate them the way you want and once the belt is ready you can make some more for the purpose of gifting.
- You can make really adorable bracelets and for making the bracelet you would require some fabric and some marbles, all you really need to do is the tithe scraps around your beautiful marbles, use multiple colors so that you can have one for each of your outfits.
- You can even makechapstickholders with help of leftover fabric, add a keychain to it so that you do not lose it, making this holder won’t take more than five to six minutes.
- The way you made a cover for your phone you can make one for your camera’s strap, go creative use multiple colors and patterns sew them together if you have a photographer friend then make one for him or her as well, they will for sure love it.
- You know you can make bookmarks using leftover fabric, you need some elastics for it and a little sewing, it would hardly take five minutes, you can make as many as you want, use different colored fabric so that your bookmarks can add some character to your book’s look.
- Apart from the bookmarks, camera strap covers you can even make napkin rings, make a lot of these with the help of fabric make for different occasions and seasons, make a complete set
- You can even make bows out of leftovers, just a small piece of fabric and some sewing that’s all is required and by following the same steps you can make one for every day, hair bows look amazing on little girls and they really love to have a lot of them.
- You can even make rugs for your mugs using leftover fabrics, cut a lot of pieces out of the fabric in a triangle shape and then place all the cutouts together at one place sew them.