Jalapeno Guacamole (Spicy) -Never get over the board while making this recipe, I repeat never, simplicity is the way to the best jalapeno guacamole, do not over think just buy fresh ingredients and for the beginning begin with the ripe avocados.
This recipe is highly customized in nature, how? some people like there jalapeno guacamole as super spicy and to make it that spicy they prefer adding extra jalapenos to the recipe whereas some prefer tartness and for it, they add extra lime, the flavor depends on how you wish for it to be. The most important thing that you need to keep in your mind is that you are supposed to add tomatoes to bowl only in the end and do not forget to save some cilantro you would require some of it for sprinkling on the top, in the end, Let’s get started with the recipe.
- Three pitted and peeled Avocados (ripe)
- Half Tomato
- Half Red Onion
- Chopped Jalapeno
- Two big spoons of Chopped Cilantro
- Half a Lime
- One small spoon Salt
- One small spoon Ground Pepper
- Start with the avocados, first peel them and then pit once done take a medium-sized bowl and add the pitted and peeled avocados to the bowl, take a fork and mash the avocado with it, you can even use your hands if you do not want to use a fork for mashing.
- Time for some chopping, first take the onion and chop it, be careful, once done with chopping the onion take the jalapeno and chop it, after jalapeno chop the cilantro, once done with chopping all the veggies, take a medium-sized bowl and add all the chopped veggies to the bowl, after the veggies add lemon juice to the bowl and top with pepper and salt, take a spoon and start mixing (do not get the tomatoes just yet).
- You would have noticed that we did not chop the tomatoes when we chopped the other ingredients because we were not supposed to add tomatoes with the other veggies to the bowl(why? because if you add chopped tomatoes at the beginning then the texture of tyour guacamole would be wet which is surely not good), now chop the tomatoe once done with chopping fold it into other veggies( be gentle) serve it fresh and if you do not wish to serve it just now or wish to wait for your friends or family then cover the bowl properly and then place the covered bowl in your refrigerator. Before serving garnish using the remaining cilantro.
As I said before do not over think and just follow all the ingredients, there is nothing complex in this recipe and hardly consumes time, once you are done tasting what you just made you will for sure fall for this recipe and you won’t even realize and this dish would become one of your favorites dishes as it is super easy to make, do not forget to show us with love by commenting down below. …